- And Suddenly You Find Yourself (Cardigan: Parthian 2017)
- The Wrong Side Of The Looking Glass (Black Rabbit Press 2020)
- Small (Cardigan: Parthian 2020)
Readings / Podcasts
- Readings and performances can be found on my YouTube channel.
- Wales Arts Review Podcast Episode 1 (Wales Arts Review 2020)
- An extensive range of blog articles and expert guides in the learning and development industry.
- Range of e-learning modules for leading multinational brands (with particular focus on the automotive industry).
- Educational resources, writing KS2-KS3 revision guides for the UK’s largest educational poster company.
- Social media backchannel for Learning Technologies 2020, Europe’s largest workplace learning event (#LT20UK)
- World Diabetes Day, The Independent (November, 2016): https://www.indy100.com/article/worlddiabetes-day-type-one-two-insulin-diagnosis-christmas7416071)
- Opinion: Valley, City, Village, New Welsh Review (2017): http://new-welshreview.com/article.php?id=1374)
- Blog: A Welsh Poet In Ireland, Wales Arts Review (2018): http://www.walesartsreview.org/a-welshpoet-in-ireland-the-cork-interna-tional-short-story-festival/
- Raise Your Hand, Epic HR (2020): https://epichr.co.uk/2020/04/27/nottheadventblogs-raise-your-hand/
- When A Room of One’s Own Won’t Cut It, Wales Arts Review (2020): https://www.walesartsreview.org/natalie-ann-holborow-a-room-of-ones-own/
- Modern Bengali Poetry: Desire for Fire, New Welsh Review (2020): https://www.walesartsreview.org/books-modern-bengali-poetry-desire-for-fire/
Essays and Poems
- First Death On Shift, The Aurora Prize for Writing (Writing East Midlands 2020)
- Wales Arts Review: Valley, City, Village (Cardigan: Parthian 2017)
- Craig Y Nos, New Welsh Review (2014)
- Black Dog, The Stinging Fly (Dublin, 2014)
- First Kiss, The Stinging Fly (Dublin, 2014)
- Postcard, The Stinging Fly (Dublin, 2016)
- The Bees, in How To Exit A Burning Building (Parthian, 2016), edited by Christina Thatcher
- Andromache, Southword Journal (2018)
- Running, The Lonely Crowd (2018)
- Victoria Terrace, The Lonely Crowd (2018